Lower back pain and shaky hands after fall. Using ice and heat. Have bulging discs. Should I go to urgent care?

Hello, i had a fall about 10 days ago...for the last 5 days, i have had mid and lower back pain , especially with flexion ...for the past 2 days i have had shaky hands...i have been using ice/heat, NSAIDS and muscle relaxers without relief...i do have a h/o bulging thoracic and lumbar discs...should i go to urgent care? Or should i give it a couple more dats I cannot get into see my PCP for 10 days...
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012