Is it safe for one suffering with PCOS to smoke marijuana for relaxation ?

Hi Doctors.. I am a 24 year old female who just got diagnosed with PCOS . I have been smoking marijuana. Will it make any significant change in my body due to my deases? It helps me relax when im getting moody and have intense cramps but in your eyes should i avoid smoking it? Also, ive been told to not consume alcohol do to having pcos, will it extremely affect me if i were to have a drink here and there. thank you for your time. Cant wait to hear input.....
Asked On : Wed, 14 Mar 2012