Diagnosed with PCOS. Weight gain after stopped taking marijuana. Have anxiety disorder. Can drug use cause PCOS?

Hello I was diagnosed with PCOS a year ago BUT about 3 months before I was diagnosed with it, I was a heavy Marijuana smoker and did loose weight (about 10kg) but then stopped smoking it and of course gained some weight because I got lazy and then was diagnosed with PCOS.. I smoke Marijuana a little bit still because I have an Anxiety disorder and it calms me.. Anyway, I was wondering if smoking weed can possible cause PCOS? Or can it help with PCOS? thanks x
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012