Missed period, white milky discharge after urinating, cramps, tender nipples

Hi. I m trying to figure out what s going on with me. My period was suppose to be here on the 4th of dec. I missed it and still haven t arrive yet its been almost 2weeks, and no sign of blood . I also been having increased amounts on white creamy & milky discharge after I urine . Mid cramps like I m on my period or its coming, but still nothing. My nipples are tender but not darker, it looks like it spreaded a little bigger but I don t know.
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012