On pill, had unprotected sex,stomach cramps, nauseated, had spotting. Concern over pregnancy?

hi, i was just wondering if i could be pregnant. I am on the pill but have missed 2 in a row and then 1 about a week later,between this time i have had unprotected sex 3 the moment i get strange cramps in my stomach after eating and have an almost cooling sensation in my stomach and a little bit nauseous..i took a pregnancy test 3 weeks ago but it said it was neg and i had a little bit of bleeding,very lightly for 2 days when my period normally just a bit concerned..thanksas
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013