Does delayed period, cramps and creamy discharge mean pregnancy when got off from birth control?
User rating for this question
got off BC in sept. period first week of Oct and now 3 weeks late on period. slight cramps and white creamy discharge. neg test 2 days ago. pregnancy possible
Posted Mon, 16 Dec 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 6 hours later
Brief Answer: It's irregular due period, do serum beta hCG Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXX, Welcome to healthcare Magic! Normally when one discontinues the contraceptive pills after longterm use for months then the periods may remain irregular and may be absent for some cycles. You are unlikely to be pregnant because urine pregnancy test is fairly reliable. You can do a serum beta hCG levels to be doubly sure. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
People also viewed
- On birth control missed period cramps bloated is this normal
- Missed period cramps tired negative pregnacy test on birth control
- Delayed period cramps taking birth control pills
- Had unprotected sex taking birth control delayed period cramping pregnant
- No birth control had sex late periods cramps reason