Dizziness and spotting. Pregnancy test was negative. Am I pregnant?

Hi I had a very short cycle last month, only 24 days, I usually have a 28 to 30 day cycle. I had some light pink spotting on day 21 and day 22 with a few streaks of thicker blood. Two days after that I threw up randomly in the morning and then again the following night and again today. Last night I had a dizzy spell and had to lie down. I am on day 27 now and have been having slight cramps. I know that morning sickness only sets in after about two weeks, so I'm a bit confused. I did a pregnancy test yesterday but it came up negative. Is it possible that I am pregnant or could it be something else?
Posted Sat, 23 Nov 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 1 hour later
Brief Answer: pregnancy unlikely Detailed Answer: Hello, if you havent actually missed a cycle, then its too early to take a test. Also, as you said, its too early for pregnancy symptoms. Any cycle can last between 21 and 35 dsys, and this range is acceptable. Your symptoms may be unrelated to your periods. If you are premenstrual then this could be part of PMS. You may wait for a few days. Take symptomatic treatment if your symptoms are troubling you. It would also be better if you have a XXXXXXX medicine doctor check out possibility of GI infection, blood sugar and pressure. Regards