Have moderate pain in shoulder after swimming. On celebrex, gupisone, prednisolone. Suggest?

I have a moderate pain in my shoulder, think it is AS. It was after intense swimming which i had done after over 10 years. the doctor had prescibed Gupisone ( Prednisolone 5 mg) and Celebrex 200 mg. I need advise if this is okay to take, I was told the prednisolone has severe side effects.
the pain is usually more in the mornings. Need advice on taking the drugs and if iceing will help with moderate swimming.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013