my sugar is to high 423 i think i may have diabetis?

my sugar is to high 423 i think i may have diabetis, what can i do besides going to the hospital right now?
i had it at 500 plus but i went running outside and when i came back i drunk water and went down to 423. i think stress has contributed to my problem. i had one of those fasting tests like 3months ago when i had my work insurance. Now from Dec to April 1st. i unemployed and no insurance. My cr card bill is due tomorrow. I'm short. it's 1.5 hours after my last glucose test. i took a shower 3am and now i am swetting and very hungry. that fasting test told about me having prediabetis. and not to drink an juice which i drank yesturday and all kinds of heavy food during these holidays. I eat what its there with my relatives or house cause i told you economy is really bad
Wed, 11 May 2011