Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
192 Doctors are Online

i suffer from menstrual disorder

i am a 19 year old girl. i suffer from menstrual disorder since menarche. i have been underweight since childhood, my weight is 42 kgs and my height is 164cms. i also have sinus. my concerns are my menstrual problem, weight problem, and sinus. my nose runs whenever i cry, which is very embarrassing. and my nose gets blocked too. i get a cold every month. i even suffer from constipation very often. my complexion turns brown usually although i am fair. please suggest yoga exercises for all these problems.
Tue, 15 Dec 2009
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
  User's Response
Saw your msg..First of all , check whether you are anemic. Also check up whether you have cyst in ovaries. You must avoid taking all junk foods,fried things,any type of fast food.Try to take breakfast without fail ,lunch on time and early dinner .Try to add lot of fibre and greens in your food.Eat fruits in between.Avoid refrigerated,reheated, or overnight stuff, spicy and masala food.Try to take head bath daily in normal water(not hot water).Take two tablespoons of broken dal(which is normally mixed with chutney) once in a week.This will clear your menstural problem.If followed all other instructions above,your nose block and constipation will also be relieved. Now contact any yoga master and try to do Pranayama ,breathing,Sarvangasan(shoulder stand),Sethubandhasan (Bridge),Headstand,a little bit of leg raising asanas under proper supervision will definitely cure your prblem permanently.
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor