Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online


Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Dec 2014
Hello aditya0245
Welcome to Health Care Magic

At the tender age of 6 years you developed the problem. You used to get aroused on seeing violence on women. There may be some fixations occurred at this age which are repressed unconsciously by mind. But once energy spend in repression increases to a level, anxiety occurs and it causes distress to individual. You have the same problem. You know it very well that what you are thinking is wrong still you get erection on seeing such pictures or scenes.
To get out of this problem you have to visit a good Psychiatrist. As treatment modalities are-
- Medicines like Fluoxetine, Paroxetine, Clomipramine will help to calm you, and will help to avoid such thinking.
- Non medical treatment like Psycho analytic psychotherapy, Behavior therapy will be helpful.

Take Care

Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor