Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Yellowish bump inside nose during pregnancy. Nose bleeding after child birth. See an ENT specialist?

Dear Sir, my age is 32 years and i stay in the Middle East Kuwait. i had noticed during my 8th month pregnancy a yellowish bump had occurred inside my nose last 20 days before and it also used to bleed until 2 to 3 minutes regularly especially if i touch the wounded area than it used to bleed. during my visit to the gynac doctor i discussed this problem to him but they told me to use normal nose drops which i did but did not work. As of today the bump is grown bigger and sometimes i have breathing problems during wake and sleep. I have already delivered a baby 2 days before and today i had a unstoppable nose bleed for atleast 20 mins. please let me know how should i proceed further however i will visit an ENT doctor tomorrow. hope to hear from you soon
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  26
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Oct 2013
hello dear
thanks for your query at hcm.
My recommendation will be you have to visit ent specialist as soon as possible. unstoppable nose bleed cause has to be found out and properly treated.
you have delivered baby that would cause anemia further blood loss can worsen your health.
Answered: Mon, 28 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor