Will taking Ciproflaxin, Promethazine and Levothyroxine together affect the Nexplanon implant ?

I am on Nexplanon it was put in on May 2nd 2013. And I was just told I have a UTI so I was prescribed 250MG of Ciprofloxacne I also have a recenct vomiting issue so was also prescribed 25MG Promethazine and I take 75MG Levothyroxine an 1200MG of Trileptal.Will these takin all together affect my Implanon...and should I have even had Implanon put in since I am blind in my right eye and have Problems with Migraines. And since I have had Implanon put in my Breasts have hurt and have went up 3 cup sizes. I have also had a lot of thick Vaginal discharge.
Tue, 12 Mar 2019