What does sticky vaginal discharge during pregnancy indicate?

I am 32 weeks pregnant, and this is my 3rd pregnancy. I am having enough clear, kind of sticky vaginal discharge that I have had to were a panty liner since I woke up this morning. Not feeling any contractions at the moment. BUT what scares me, is with my second pregnancy, after my water broke, I wasn t feeling the contractions for the first 3 hours after my water broke. The reason I know this is because I had gone to the Dr. And she had me hooked up to the monitor and it was detecting some strong contractions. Should I wotry about this discharge I am currently having?
Tue, 25 Aug 2015