Will diabetic cause burning sensation in urine with rbc one plus and joints pain ?

diabetic under control with glycomet for past 1 yr having bp for past 7 yrs now under control with amlong A i am 40 yrs lady having two sons of age 13yrs and 1.5 yrs and i am obese...diabetic under control with glycomet for past 1 yr...having bp for past 7 yrs now under control with amlong A 1/2 tablet at night ...now suddenly urine going burning and urine result shows rbc is one plus. dr gave medicine for uti and a cream to apply ..also my bones and joints are paining . why it happens so....also i want to know whether these problems are due to diabetes ..
Wed, 18 Jan 2012