Why having palpitation, breathlessness and nausea with acid reflux after losing weight?

Hi. I am a 35 years old female. I don't exercise at all, i smoke but very actively working as a sales rep that sees clients at different places. I recently lost 40 pounds dieting alone within a year. Late this year, i experienced acid reflux too. After that, i began having palpitations, breathlessness (occassional and short) and nausea. The nausea one time took me a week getting over. I had ekg done, 78bpm is the result. I had blood tests and urinalysis done, cleared. I am a panicky person and a worrier too. What is wrong with me?
Mon, 1 Oct 2018