Why having pain in rectum and urge to urinate after laproscopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy?

I had several surgeries performed: laprascopic assisted vaginal hysterectomy, bilateral salpingectomies , removal of ovaries, fascism suburethral sling, anterior and posterior repairs, vaginal colpopexy, insertion of supra pubic catheter, cystourethroscopy. I had to work at retraining my bladder. The catheter came out after twelve weeks, only because I can urinate with a weak stream with having my rectum supported on the toilet seat. I have pain in my rectum (pelvic floor??). When I urinate and sit in the position of being supported, a slow weak stream comes out. Then I have to keep returning to the bathroom to go over and over again. The surgeon said everything is where it should be. Am I being impatient with the pain and the many urges to urinate? Should I fill my bladder? Should I just drink regularly and not try to drink a lot all at once? Could there be nerve damage? Could this all just be taking a long time to heal? I am beside myself now with worry. If there is nerve damage, can this repair itself? Could it be pelvic floor spasms? i know these are a lot of questions, but I had this surgery to feel better, not worse. Thank you. Kate
Fri, 4 Oct 2019