Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Why do I have skin rashes all over my testicles which do not seem to go ?

Hi Doc I ve read all these posts here that relates to RASHES in Hi Doc, I ve read all these posts here that relates to RASHES in the groin area , but my situation seems to be different. Let me explain ... all over my testicls and just at the start point( from the body ) of my penis .. I ve this itching sensation all the time .. the skin around my testicles dry and peal off frequently like ( Fish Scales )... Its obvious that the Skin gets extra dry in these areas and the itching is too high. I ve tried using CANDID - B cream which is broad spectrum anti fungal cream, that seems to help until I stop using it.. when the rash returns again !!! When I apply Coconut Oil or Olive oil and soak my self for few hours .. and then take bath .. the itching sensation seems to subside for almost a day or two ... What Do I do ?? I did consult 2-3 dermatoligists here ... none of them are able to help, they just scan my affected area using a UV light and then gave me cream and oinment .. but like I said .. all that is temp relief ... I want the skin on the testicles and above my penis to look ike wat it used to be,,, clean and clear .. !! HELP ....... !! HELP ... !! I ve been 2-3 docs but nothings seems to help ... See the medications I have been takin so far ... Candid B Cream , Dipgenta + , ..... No use !! Once I stop its all there ..... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Dr. Sapan J. Pandya, General & Family Physician Dr. Sapan J. Pandya, General & Family Physician Your disease is INTERTRIGO. You should dp the following to get a permanent cure. Tab. TERBICIP (250) 1 daily for 14 days. TERBICIP Cream once daily for 14 days. Keep the local area dry as moistness increases the problem. This didn t help either .. I took it for 25days continuous ... !! Stil the same !!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  422
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Hi dear ,
can you mail me photos of affected part?
you may have many conditions in groin apart from intertrigo,
dont take treatment from general practitioner,
Visit a good dermatologist for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Take care.
Answered: Sat, 2 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor