Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Why do I get a recurring chest bone pain that radiates to the breasts and causes swelling of the chest bone ?

i am suffering from chest bone pain and it swell of the part of vertebra(looks like vertebra bone).the pain goes to the upper part of my both breast.. the pain is on and off and it takes to 3-5minutes before it stops..... I UNDERGO A X-ray last May. they don T find out anything but I still suffering the pain this time... What might be the cause of this? and should I do? thnx.... 29 yrs OLD, FEMALE, I DONT HAVE A MEDICAL HISTORY .
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  106
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcare Magic

You could be having Tietze syndrome which is costochondritis or inflammation of your rib joining the central chest bone. You can take pain killer NSAIDs, and apply Diclofenac gel on that area for pain relief. If it doesn't work you may need steroid injection. Better to consult a Doctor and also get your blood tests for blood count, haemoglobin done.
Answered: Thu, 14 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor