Why do I feel hungry frequently and why am I eating more for my age(15) ?

Hey I am 15 years old and lately I have been eating more I wake up at 2 in the morning and 4 and 6 in the morning in the kitchen eating food. Everytime I eat 5 mins later I m hungry again I make sure I eat til I m full and yes I take depo for my periods. Last summer it did the same thing and I wasn t on depo then I was 115 pounds now I m 121 pounds gain weight on the thighs I m 5ft and 6inches. My stomach makes a gooey sound Like fluids swaying threw and it bothers me because its loud
Mon, 16 Jan 2012