Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
191 Doctors are Online

Why am i not getting pregnant even though i am ovulating?

i trying to pregnenet for last year but i did not y so i used all kind of things like ovulation ,i check my pap smear test it was normal pls give me some advise hi im 26 year old female.i m trying to get pregenet for last year.but it does not work.i chek my pap smer test it was normal. we always work on our ovulation days. doctor said me i have normal everything.but im not getting pregnent pls give me advice
Asked On : Tue, 8 Mar 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  250
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
  User's Response
If your cycle is regular, say 25 to 28 days, the ovulation may take place any day between 10th day from the first day of your period and 15th day. Have relation every alternative day during this period. Let the woman lie down on her back for half hour after the sex. Keeping a pillow under her buttock is advisable. Drinking DNA NONI herbal fruit juice is very good for male and female infertility. It balances the hormonal imbalance in a woman’s body. It is very effective in treating PCOD and other menstrual disorder. Check for more details. Once you miss the period, wait for ten days from the due date and get your urine pregnancy test done in a pathological laboratory. If the result is positive, avoid deep penetrative sex till you consult your gynecologist. Not even masturbation or oral sex.
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
hi gretings from health care magic
You can check USG of abdomen to rule out any abnormalities in uterus or fallopian tubes. Hypothyroidism and other hormonal imbalance can be the cause of not conceive. please check the FSH, ptrolactin, TSH, LH, . After the test and USG the cause can be found out , Still you should consult to any gynecologist . Thank you
Answered: Thu, 10 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Vaishali Hebbar's  Response
Hello There..
Welcome to healthcare Magic forum..
You can get all the investigation like Ultrasonogram, Hystosaphingogram to see whether your organs are working properly or not..
I would also advice you to ask your husband to get a semen analysis done as in 30% of cases pregnancy may not be occurring due to defect in partners semen..
So please consult a good OBG specialist and discuss about the further management of your case..
Hope this helps.
Good luck..
Answered: Sat, 12 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor