Why I am suffering from mood swings , nervous about everything and not eating well ?

im nat to sure were to start, i have been going back an fourth from really happy moods to very very low moods to the point were i dont want to leave the house because i think everyone is looking at me and ive also became very nervous of everything outside, i have not been eating an have lost alot of weight witch is unusal for me cause im normally a very big eater. i have also been spending alot of money on things i dont need witch makes me even more low wen i realise ive no money left for things i do need. help!!
Fri, 27 Jan 2012