Owl Image

Where can we get information about the surgery in the brain where a chip is inserted to restore eye sight ?

hello my name is Lois..my son anthony of 45 years old is totally blind..he has lost his site due to diabetes and to many surgerys..we have recently heard about a study in europe on a surgery in the brain where they insert a chip in the brain & helps restore site..we heard this has been done on animals..and i also heard 2 years ago that they had a convention on this in arizona with european doctors.. if you know anything about this please let me know or where we can find out information..email me at lois119@aol.com thank you.
Tue, 24 Jan 2012