Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

I have headache & brain pain

Dear Sir, I have pain for top of nose & right side eye, right side top ear, & brain , we are consult following ,Doctor, ENT ,, Neuro, Eye Specialist, ortho padic, But not i am happen please you tel me febour of my problem, Harendera Singh
Asked On : Sun, 20 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  110
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Psychiatrist 's  Response
Hi Harendera,

You are on right track for seeking treatment from different specialist as your may be related to any one these specialties.

If you have anxiety or ghabrahat, presence of anxiety disorder need to be rule out in your case.

Take care
Answered: Thu, 11 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor