Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
164 Doctors are Online

What treatment should one take for reducing the breast size ?

hi i am rizwan from pk 28 old my breast big help me
Asked On : Tue, 12 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  48
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
hello dear
braest enlargement in males is called gyaenacomatia. you need to under go FNAC (fine needle aspiration cytoloy) to confirm it. you need to consult plastic surgeon who will decide the cause and treatment aptions available for it. in my view reduction mammoplasty (a surgery where in breast size is reduced) or liposuction ( fatty tissue from the breast is aspirated to reduce the size of breast) will be ideal. kindly do not worry because its avery common disorder.
take care
Answered: Tue, 12 Jun 2012
I find this answer helpful
Radiologist Dr. Radha Narayanan's  Response
Thanks for choosing or enlargement of male breast.It occurs due to hormonal imbalance,drugs like diuretics ,pituitary tumours.treatment is done after finding the cause.Drugs can be given for some time.definitive treatment is surgery-either liposuction, gland excision, skin sculpture, reduction mammoplasty, or a combination of these surgical techniques.Please consult a good surgeon for further evaluation.take care.
Answered: Sat, 25 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor