Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
168 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for hair loss ?

hi ia m a girl of 21 years , i am having great hair fall in bunches as well as from root , please help me doctor
Asked On : Wed, 30 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  46
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hello there
Welcome to HealthcareMagic. Hair fall is a universal worry. Its causes, if they are something recent, could be due to some acute illness like febrile illness, severe infection, major surgery, and severe trauma.Some hormonal imbalance( hypothyroidism)Even chronic illness like systemic diseases(SLE),liver disease.But the more common causes, which could be one in your case, might be like crash dieting, anorexia, low protein intake, and chronic iron deficiency.So please correlate them.Better consult a dermatologist and get it treated. Above all you need to have a nutrient diet enriched with Vitamins(A,C, E).Take care.
Answered: Wed, 30 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor