Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

What treatment should be taken for cyst and follicles in the ovary ?

pcod, irregular periods overweight i have cyst 37x31 in LT OVERY on 11july 2011. its my first day. then7.7mm follicle in right,11x12mm in LT overy. WHAT DEOS THIS MEAN IS OVULATION NOT HAPPEN? WHAT TO DO NOW? PLS TELL SOON PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WHEN OVULATION AND HOW THIS PROBLEM COULD BE SOLVE?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jul 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  178
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi,Jyoti,thanks for query.PCOD means ovulation not happening in routine.You need to take treatment for this first and then with help of ovulation inducing drugs you will ovulate.Please talk to your gaynec and get treated for this.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Ramesh M.Vachharajani's  Response
Thanks for query,
Your report shows that follicle is growing very well and still ovulation not happen.
Go again for ultra sound for evaluation of growth of follicle.
After advice of your gynaec go for sex.
ok and bye.
Answered: Sat, 23 Jul 2011
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response
i donot know whether my cyst is dissolving or egg is increasing in size because this happen in LT OVARY ultra sound is recommended on17 day .but what about the ovulation if cyst is dissolving.

pls tell about the ovulation.

when and how could be this happen?
i want preg soon .

plsssss answer soon
Answered: Sun, 24 Jul 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor