Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take to conceive since I get periods after a gap of 4 to 6 months ?

hi ds is suzan here i have period problem. my age is 23 and i have 1 year daughter now i want to conceive but problem is that i have missed periods .iget periods after 4 or 6 months .i had chequed all my test they are all fin. i dunt know where is the problem.
Asked On : Fri, 25 Feb 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Hi Susan,i hope that you have been tested for PCOS,prolactenemia and hypothyroidism.Your ultrasound must be normal.Your hormone tests must be normal.If so,then you will need medicine to get your periods and then regularise your periods with oc pills and after that ovulation induction drugs.You pregnancy will have to be planned and you will need the help of a infertility specialist.
Answered: Fri, 25 Feb 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor