Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
150 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for the recurring painless throb in the groin ?

there is a throbbing in my groin that comes without pain I am a man of 48yrs,I have a throbbing in my groin which doesn t come with any pain, it occurs about 5 times in a day. It s not the 1st time though as this use to come once in a while (once in 3-7 months and throb is usually once). I haven t treated it because this is the first time its became a daily thing. please what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Mar 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  72
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
First of all you need to get a medical examination esp to look for any swelling,lymph nodes etc .Some common causes like hernia and hydrocele need to be ruled out first.Simple examination will help in identifying the location and possible cause.Please see a doctor.
Answered: Fri, 25 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor