Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
181 Doctors are Online

What treatment should I take for pain under the leg gout ?

Sir, I am Azadul from Assam - India , my age 35 years & I have found uric acid 5.7 , some time pain my under leg gout - my weight 78 kg - please advise me for solve this problem my mobile No. +919854459566 & e-mail-
Asked On : Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  81
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
hi welcome,
azadul, I personally advise you to avoid tomato like items .
your uric acid level is not so high
any way you better take ayurvedic medicines for it
for further details and guideline write to us
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor