Owl Image

What should i take for fever as a result of sore throat and coughing up yellow mucus ?

sore throat gone but now, runnny nose & coughing w/ yellow mucus & fever went to Dr. w/ sore throat thought was strep, quick test said no strep so Dr gave poly hist dm & told if in 24hrs have fever take antibiotic. this a.m. coughing, runny nose all w/ yellow mucus, tired, can t concentrate, now fever over 101 so started amoxicillin but afriad to mix w/ poly hist dm, sore all over. was fine on monday (not a complaint) now this??? confused. what should i take for fever?
Thu, 12 Jan 2012