Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What should I do to get rid of severe testicle pain ?

sir I am a male 21 years. I have a problem with my right testicle. It started about 5 years back. actually I used to play football by making balance with one feet and playing by right feet only to hold the ball in air for longer time, so after some time due to continuous contraction and relaxation of muscles of lower abdominal part and abdomen -foot joint, it started little swelling and pain around that area. finally i left playing and pain also became normal. Last year i started going for horse riding and it again started paining heavily along with a kind of knot over my right testicle (that knot is still there and whenever i press it it s really painful and it seems that the knot is still growing bigger) and sometimes it used to swell also very badly along with serve pain. I left going for horse riding but pain is still persisting sometimes along with swelling. Last year i consulted a surgeon and had also gone ultrasound but there were no symptoms of hernia and he said you are perfectly alright but I know something is wrong with me. any suggestions. I will really be thankful to you.
Asked On : Fri, 20 May 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  163
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
Dermatologist 's  Response
after USG there is no pathology means u need not to worry.
testes is attached to cord like structure known as vas deferens so sperm can travel from testes to urethra.
what u feel swelling is epydidymis and is attached to one pole of the testis
it is normal to have pain if u press it as it is very sensitive structure.
so dont be scare and be relax
still u feel that there is something then take oinion of urologist
Answered: Fri, 20 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
General & Family Physician Dr. Imaad Mohammed Ismail's  Response
As you have on and off swelling which is painful at times in your right testicular area, it probably looks like you are having RIGHT INGUINAL HERNIA.
It is usually seen in people who are more than 30years old but sometimes it can be seen in your age group also.
I recommend that you visit a reputed surgeon and get yourself examined once more. Till then please do not lift any heavy weight as it can worsen the condition. Hope this was helpful to you. Regards, Dr.Ismail.
Answered: Fri, 20 May 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor