Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What should I do to get a good health ?

Hi, i m 23 yrs old female. 5 ft and 5okg ,my elder sister sexually (abused)excited me since i m in 6th class till my puc....I masterbate thrice a day or some tilmes nill depending on my mood...I started smoking from last i m feeling weak after masterbating. I felt its a general weakness and I m taking LIV-52 Himalaya tablets one time a day....after started taking this tablets I m much better ...if i forget the medicine I m feeling giddiness and weakness....I dont sleep and eat in proper timings because of my hectic schedule.And I have weak bones,low back pain , neck pain , GERD diagnosed when I was in my puc and still i face this problem oftenly, I can hear popping sounds from my elbow joint,knee joints ,neck joint, I m emotionally very weak and can easily goes into depression many times and I come back if some 1 guides me....I want to change my life style.....and want to b healthy...but i m lazy also which is the major problem ..................
Asked On : Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Dear Friend,
Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.

Till now no evidence has been reported stating that Masturbation can lead to weakness of body.

The weakness you feel is purely psychological

Try to avoid smoking as it has very bad effects
Answered: Wed, 27 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor