Frequent urination, stomach bloating, nausea, heart burn, acid reflux. Abdominal, pelvic scan done. Causes?

Hi I have frequent urination including through the night 3-4 times a night I have bloated stomach look 5months pregnant, nausea , heartburn with acid reflux at night making me gasp for breath and generally feeling awful I have seen a dr and so far have had full blood tests and triple swabs and all have come back normal and I had a abdominal and pelvic ultrasound sound scan which I am awaiting results from the radiography made a point of saying my ovarys are fine no cysts etc but wouldn t comment on the abdominal scan and I noticed he spent ages 5mins above scanning my right side over my rib area but much quicker everywhere else do you think he saw something also I noticed one of the scan pictures had lots of red and blue on it but just on one picture
Tue, 23 Apr 2019