Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
200 Doctors are Online

What should I do to calm my husband who is hiv infected and often scolds me ?

I have a husband who are infected with hiv , living a very dark background that affect my home life, emotions are high, often scolding me because a small problem ... I was so burdened by this condition, I do not blame my husband because he is infected with a virus, but I was disappointed in his behavior toward me, what should I do?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  69
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dentist, Periodontics 's  Response
Thanks for the concern
Your husband may be depressed and worried because of his HIV. You try to motivate him to lead a peaceful life with you. take for HIV couselling centres so that he will be educated about the condition and motivated to lead a healthy life style . you also join him for the same as you will also get knowledge and about the measures to be followed.
Hope this will help you in solving the problem.
Take care
Answered: Tue, 3 Apr 2012
I find this answer helpful
  Anonymous's Response

Try to excuse him for his aggressiveness as he may be under psychological stress because of knowing that he is having HIV. Did he recently discover that ?
If you feel that the problem is affecting you badly, please consult a psychiatrist for more guidance concerning his case.

If you need more help, please visit:
Answered: Thu, 14 Apr 2011
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor