Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
180 Doctors are Online

Infected from anal intercourse, monogamous, sore throat, fever, fibromyalgia. Flu?

Hi, is it possible for me, female, to get A n infection frm anal intercorse, frmA man ,he is large.....we Are both monogamous,, and hiv aids ......Ive been symptioms of acheynessall over, sorethroat , n feverish for a week, riteafter we had the sex......i also do have fybromyliga, he thinks hehas hurt me, i donot , im thinkin itsthe flu or some kind of regular illness, i do not hav pain in my rear or stomach so.....whatcha think doc?? Cindy
Asked On : Sat, 26 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
Feb 2018
Hi, your symptoms do match that of a viral fever= flu. Get the symptomatic treatment for 3 days , if no relief it is better to visit a Doctor.
Answered: Sat, 28 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor