Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

What problems can occur in the circulatory system ?

What problems can occur in the circulatory system ?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Apr 2010
Answers:  3 Views:  742
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  Anonymous's Response

How does the swine flu affect the circualtory, nevous, immune, endocrine, and respiritory? Please include lots of details!

Answered: Mon, 12 Apr 2010
OBGYN Dr. Nilima Ghosh Hajra's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
circulatory failure may occur
it may be due to overload or loss of circulatory volume due to loss of body fluid as in dehydration or loss of blood vlume in accidents /burns etc
overload can occur in anaemias,heart failures
it will be better to consult doctor if having any problem and discuss
Answered: Sat, 3 Dec 2011
I find this answer helpful
Sports Medicine Specialist Dr. Abhay Dikshit's  Response
Circulatory system involves heart and all blood vessels. So any problem in any of these known as circulatory system disorders.
Answered: Mon, 28 Nov 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor