What is Swine flu?
It is the infectious disease caused by the virus H1N1. It might be lifethreatening infection. Symptomes include fever, cough, cold/coryza, acoompanied by GI upset such as loose motions, malise and conjunctival suffusion.
Questions and answers on "Swine flu"
Health resources related to Swine flu
- Hypothermia an early sign of swine flu
- Swine flu burning eyes
- Does the swine flu symptoms include sensitivity to light
- Symptom of swine flu is ankle pain
- Swine flu headache body ache eyes hurt
- Swine flu abdominal pain hurts when i take a deep breath
- What are the signs and symptoms of swine flu
- Swine flu injection and lichen planus risk
- Swine flu rash behind ears
- Swine flu cause of pancreatitis