Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
170 Doctors are Online

What medicines or treatment should one take to hide her loss of virginity ?

gd mng. iam AAAAAAA Age 23. Height .5.4. M.A. Sir at present iam in a danger zone. I have a boy frnd since 7 yrs. We had sex no of times. bt this matter was revealed at my home. They stopped my gng clg and they r trying 2 get me mrg as söon as possible. my parents warned me that they will suicide if i run away 4m home wt that guy. i cant see that. i have no words to express my inner feelings. Iam nt able 2 say all things bt onething i want 2 say if i get marry wt other person he may no my past r he may no my physical status that iam nt vergine. it must and should nt hapen.Wt should i do . plz give a suggesion . How do i behave wt him in sex and wt tablets should i use kindly tell me plz. its my li5 and deth problem. The dctrs Who have kind heart plz help me plz plz plz plz plz plz plz i beg u. Plz save my life plz plz plz
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  103
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
salam tabassum ji
intialy i would like to tel u wht is hve done is unhealthy and dnt provocate your self for sex befre marrge it may create probz as such in your life ....
for this time can go for rebuilding or reconstructing of your hymen with surgeon
usually its difficult to sa u r or virgin or not but ..if ur future husband is suspicious and ve knoledge u may get into trouble .hope ugo answer any further quireis u can mail me to
Answered: Wed, 28 Mar 2012
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor