Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
132 Doctors are Online

What medicine should one take for irregular periods due to ovary cyst ?

hi, doctor i am23 years,hight 5 2 weight 65kg suffaring from irregular periods since 5 years. before 3 yr i have married,&diagnosis my problem by 3to4 doctors in odisha & find cyst in my ovary . now 1yr my period is totaly stop,so kindly suggest me.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Aug 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  31
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hi,thanks for query.What you might be having is pcod,this could be reason for irregular periods.Please go for ultrasound examination to know the exact cause and also go for blood test for thyroid function.Please consult any gynecologist who can help.
wishing you good health.
Answered: Thu, 4 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor