• question-icon

What is your opinion about stem cells treatment for chondromalatia patellae?

Stem cells for a knee! Dear doctors My diagnosis is chondromallatio patellae. Does someone can answer regarding stem cell treatment of patella. Many operations have no achieved success. According to some reports that stem cells extracted from bone marrow did not produce result. I was informed that somewhere in Europe to develop a method of treatment wherebuy taken from fat, in person than whom will his knee treated cells (Cells taken from the same person that would later treat its cells). Thank you in advance... .
Thu, 12 Dec 2019

Stem cell therapy for knees has been many successful in reducing pain and repairing cartilage. As a result, many people have been able to improve their quality of life and avoid surgery. So, in my opinion stem cell is a good option of treatment.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi, General & Family Physician