Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
179 Doctors are Online

What is the problem in my ear as I cant hear properly ?

hi, doctor i have some problem in my ear i cant hear properly since 3 to 4 years so please do some thing for me i m having a problem since 3 to 4 years
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011
Answers:  3 Views:  86
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
ENT Specialist 's  Response
hi welcome to health care magic, actually there are 3 types of hearing loss.

1- conductive.
2- SNHL.
3- mixed.

First of all we will have to find out, the type of hearing loss you have, for this get an audiometrt done and please write your reports here.

then i can suggest you, wt to do next.

Answered: Sun, 5 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Rajinder Bajoria's  Response
Welcome to health care magic
     Get the hearing test done( audiometry) ,if necessary use hearing aids ,which are commonly available.
‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries, “Wish you Good Health and speedy recovery”

Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr. Aashish Raghu's  Response
Is there any discharge from the ear, has water gone inside. You may have some hole in the ear drum for which you need testing. Visit the ENT Doctor.
Answered: Sat, 4 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]

Related questions you may be interested in


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor