Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
199 Doctors are Online

What is the method of triglycomet and janumet intake ?

i have posted aquery about continuation of medicines of tryglocomate, and janumet , to my wife who is aged 40years having blood sugar of 120-140 level and for how many days that we have to continue the above medicines and if any new are to be used please advise.
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  244
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Medicines for diabetes are usually lifelong.
you have to monitor your diabetes by checking your blood for fasting blood sugar,post meal blood sugar, HBA1C,AS & WHEN advised by your physician.
he will make changes according to reports.
but with all the medicines life style changes are mandatory e.g. maintaining ideal body weight,regular exercise,calorie control,consumption of low glycaemic index food & low glycaemic load food.
Answered: Mon, 13 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor