How can abdominal obesity be treated?
Follow a high protein diet.
Thanks for query.
Abdominal obesity, also known as central obesity, is when excessive abdominal fat around the stomach and abdomen.
Some suggestions are-
Eat Plenty of Soluble Fiber-Soluble fiber absorbs water and forms a gel that helps slow down food as it passes through your digestive system.Studies show this type of fiber promotes weight loss by helping you feel full so you naturally eat less. It may also decrease the amount of calories your body absorbs from food .
Avoid Foods That Contain Trans Fats-A 6-year study found that monkeys who ate a high-trans-fat diet gained 33% more abdominal fat than monkeys that ate a diet high in monounsaturated fat.
Eat a High-Protein Diet.
Don't Eat a Lot of Sugary Foods-Eat complex carbohydrates (with low glycemic index) like oat,Barley wheat.
Avoid eating sugary fruits(with high glycemic index).
Do Cardio exercises 6 days a week.Tread mill should be done 30 minutes a day for at least 6 days a week.
Plank is a good exercise to loose centripetal obesity.
Try to do partial and reverse crunches(They specifically target abdominal fat).
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Diagnosis of particularly abdominal obesity
- Symptoms of upper abdominal obesity
- Upper abdominal obesity causes
- Diagnosis of upper abdominal obesity
- Particularly abdominal obesity causes
- Abdominal obesity causes
- Symptoms of abdominal obesity
- Symptoms of particularly abdominal obesity
- Diagnosis of abdominal obesity
- Treatment and cure for abdominal obesity