Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
196 Doctors are Online

What is the cause of tingling feeling around the arms during which neck and arm veins bulge out ?

For a year my husband has had several issues and symptoms...we have been to the hospital with chest pains, his arms tingle up to and around his neck. Says he feels sort of electricity feeling from lower back up to neck and then gets a slight headache . We have been told hypothyroidism and been given meds that made it worse. We ve been told Mono, Hernia , enlarged prostate, kidney stone, etc... Now when the tingling and cranpy feelings come on, his arm and neck veins bulge out. He seems pale, sallow, and seems to have aged since all this started. He has never had any health issues. His mom died of a stroke, Dad lived to 92, but was diabetic.
Asked On : Sun, 8 May 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  121
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General Surgeon 's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
from the complains it seems that a total medical check up is essential for your husband from ahospital of repute
the main complains of pain demands a orthopedic consultation also to rule out cevical spondolysis/thoracic inlet syndrome
so many problems have been told about your husband and all need treatment
it is better to attend a good hospital and get total medical check up and get treatment as decided by doctors
Answered: Sun, 8 May 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor