What is the cause of tingling feeling around the arms during which neck and arm veins bulge out ?

For a year my husband has had several issues and symptoms...we have been to the hospital with chest pains, his arms tingle up to and around his neck. Says he feels sort of electricity feeling from lower back up to neck and then gets a slight headache . We have been told hypothyroidism and been given meds that made it worse. We ve been told Mono, Hernia , enlarged prostate, kidney stone, etc... Now when the tingling and cranpy feelings come on, his arm and neck veins bulge out. He seems pale, sallow, and seems to have aged since all this started. He has never had any health issues. His mom died of a stroke, Dad lived to 92, but was diabetic.
Tue, 24 Jan 2012