Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

What is the best way to control temperment ?

Hello doctor , what is the best way to control temperment
Asked On : Tue, 16 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  242
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
  Anonymous's Response

Temperment control is mainly with the help of good thoughts, Yoga and tai chi are also good modalities of relaxation. There is some form of meditation called as Vipassana which is very helpful.

Answered: Wed, 17 Feb 2010
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Rajesh Lakhanpaul's  Response
Temperament can be controlled with will and realisation that there is a super power who can do what man can't do. Drinkng of cold water and specially holding it in mouth at the time of anger lowers it , a bath with cold water lowers it , ice packs lower it, moving away from site of anger lowers it leaving thiings to God lower it, being social and offering a helping hand lowers it, practice to have true love for his creatures lower it and amongst medicnes brahmi with gold, saraswat arisht and bravobol, lower it having shirodhara with bala tail lowers it.meditation and yoga lower it.
Answered: Tue, 8 Mar 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor