Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
188 Doctors are Online

What homeopathy medicines are there for CKD ?

irregular heavy clotted menses due to ckd,plz tell me homoeopathic remedies for that,
Asked On : Wed, 22 Jun 2011
Answers:  5 Views:  296
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Homeopath 's  Response
welcome to HCM
CKD is serious problem.i can not say anything without seeing your reports bt can say 1 thing that alll your allied symptom can be treated by homoeopathy so visit any homoeopathy is safe and effective
Answered: Mon, 29 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
General Surgeon Dr. Akshata Powar's  Response
If you are having ckd ie. chronic kidney disease i suggest you not to go for homeopathic medications. Get your coagulopathy profile checked and do consult a gynaecologist
Answered: Wed, 22 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Homeopath Dr. Swati Ramkumar's  Response
By CKD do you refer to chronic kidney disease or something else? please clarify?
Homeopathy does have excellent options for menstrual disturbances, but a detailed history is required inorder to prescribe . Online prescription is not recommended. Best would be to visit an experienced homeopath for the same.

Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
I would like to know your entire case history to see if heavy clotted menses are due to CKD
I infact doubt for the same

Dr. Manish R. Rijhwani
B.A.M.S; LL.B. (LL.M.)
Answered: Sun, 26 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Homeopath Dr. Rangadhar Satapathy's  Response
Dear Mr.Avinash
Welcome to Healthcare magic forum
CKD has excellent treatment only in Homeopathy. The present complain of profuse uterine bleeding can be well treated with proper homeopathy treatment. For a proper homeopathy treatment a detail case history is required. You send me all your reports like serum urea, creatinine, Hb%, USG or CtScan of abdomen or contact me at
Thank you
Answered: Fri, 24 Jun 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor