What causes severe back pain post a gallbladder removal surgery?
many possible reasons as calculus in urinary system,muscular or others.
Warm welcome to Healthcaremagic.com
I have evaluated your query thoroughly .
* There are different possibilities for this pain as calculus in the urinary system ,
muscular ache & others .
Kindly provide further details so that I can answer your query completely .
1. Pain - exact site including which side and which portion of back , type ,
radiation if anywhere , aggravating , relieving factors .
2. Associated nausea , vomiting .
3. Any alteration in urination , menstruation .
Awaiting for your response .
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Treatment for severe back pain
- What is the remedy for severe back pain
- What is the cause and treatment for severe back pain
- What is the cure for severe back pain
- What causes blood in urine and severe back pain
- Causes of severe back pain
- What causes severe back pain
- Ivf severe back pain
- Medicine for severe back pain
- What causes severe back pain that radiates to the leg
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools