Is pregnancy possible after unprotected intercourse on the 10th day of menstrual cycle?
There is almost very low chance.
Thanks for trusting hcm about your health care.
I have gone through your history and understand your concerns.
As this is your third day of period and I believe you are still menstruating the chances of pregnancy are very very low but yes,there is nothing 100% because if your ovulation occurs early it may cause pregnancy.
Hope found useful, feel free to ask more information.
You can breast feed him.
It is absolutely safe for your baby,so you can breast feed your baby, there is no need to pump out your milk.
Hope found useful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- 24 day menstrual cycle
- Menstrual cycle 40 days
- Normal menstrual cycle days
- Irregular menstrual cycles and pregnancy
- 30-day menstrual cycle
- 39 day menstrual cycle
- Average days of menstrual cycle
- 26 days menstrual cycle
- Menstrual cycle during pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible after unprotected sex before 1st menstrual cycle
- Suggest remedy for severe perimenopausal symptoms
- What does this ultrasound report of uterus indicate?
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex despite having depo shot...
- Is pregnancy possible through unprotected sex during safe period?
- What are the chances of pregnancy through non penetrative sex?
- What does my CUE test report indicate?
- When will menstruation resume post intake of Regesterone?
- What causes burning sensation and tightness in vagina during intercourse?
- Is Creon safe to take during pregnancy?
- Is Meprate the right medicine for late period?