Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

What diet should one follow in hypothyroidism ?

sir m suffering from hyperthyroidism what should be my diet to cure this?plz help
Asked On : Fri, 17 Feb 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  126
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hello, As you have been diagnosed Hyperthyroid, you need to consult Physician or Endocrinologist for evaluation and treatment, as Hyperthyroidism needs treatment, either by Medciine, or Surgery or Radio ablation. It is not going to be cured with any dietary changes, so my advice is to consult a doctor and get your self to evaluated....... thanks take care
Answered: Tue, 28 Feb 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor